Thursday, December 6, 2012

REVIEW: Salma Hayek Nuance for CVS

Hello everyone!

Hope your holiday season is off to a great start. I've been so busy that I'm already MUY behind with my posts here at NMB! One thing I wanted to share with you was a fun event I attended with my mom for NUANCE-the beauty line by Salma Hayek for CVS.
File:Salma Hayek Deauville 2012.jpg
Skin like Salma's? Yes, please! (image via Wikipedia)
Mom and I got to try out the entire line at the beautiful Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. I'd been using a few of the products for a while, since I am a devoted CVS shopper (I absolutely adore their customer rewards program, "Extra Care Bucks"), but I was so impressed by the entire line! For instance:

I had a FABULOUS facial using the "AM/PM" line of skincare products, followed by a "Lights, Camera, Action!" makeup application...
The facial was so luxurious!
I love how pretty the packaging is!
 
Makeup!
On the way to the event my mom was saying how embarrassed she was that her bangs were so frizzy (it was drizzling that day). No worries, the hair stylist at the event used NUANCE products to smooth them out!
NUANCE hair products
Check out my Mom's SMOOOOTH bangs! (Yes, that's her natural color-fingers crossed I get those hair genes!)
Mom also got a manicure (only the second she's ever had in her life-she's old school). We both loved the colors and Mom even got a fancy accent nail!
Ay, que fancy!
 
Mom showed every one her nails for days! Every time she'd say, "Guess how much this nail polish is? Guess! Only $4.99! Can you believe it?!!" 
The nail colors are so pretty! I've already bought almost all of them.

The line is really very reasonably priced, I would say that it definitely compares to any line you'd buy in a fancy department store. And you can get it at CVS, people!

I hope you'll check out the NUANCE line for yourself, I know I'll be giving Salma's "Super Secret" hand creme to lots of folks on my list this year!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

Disclosure: I was invited to this event by NUANCE, the above is my honest opinion, honest!

No comments: