Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekend Wellness Web Wanderings

Happy Sunday everyone!

I can't believe how quickly this holiday season is flying by! Tonight the Mr. and I are attending our friends' annual Holiday Prom at Bar Pink in North Park. BUT FIRST...

I wanted to share some cool things I've come across on the web lately. 
Me with Gail at Fitbloggin '14

First off, my friend Gail (GoGoGail.com) put together a collection of tips from lots of weightloss bloggers, including myself. There's some great stuff, especially if you're looking for new bloggers to follow. Click HERE to check it out.

This week in the WW meetings room, we're discussing "Is this food worthy of ME?" This morning on my walk I heard this Jack Lalanne clip from FIFTY YEARS AGO that pretty much says it all.


God bless that man!

Wondering whether your Starbucks or DD habit is worthy of YOU? Check out this Buzzfeed video spilling the beans on your fave holiday, er, beverages?


YIKES!

For a while now I've been a fan of Andrew Saul, PhD and his work in the field of orthomolecular (that's a big word meaning "vitamins are awesome!") medicine. His books have truly made a difference in the health of my family-my kids have never had to take antibiotics (at least, not yet) and I haven't had one in almost 15 years. So I was SUPER excited to learn that he's FINALLY making a documentary about his field. They are crowdfunding and I will definitely make a contribution! In the meantime I thought I'd spread the word.


The Megavitamin Man - Indiegogo from Andrew Saul Phd on Vimeo.

Last, but not least...are you following CHER TWEETS on Youtube? OMC (Oh.My.Cher.) I am LIVING for this hilarious series featuring Chad Michaels (a San Diego native, ahem), winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars. Just subscribe, already. Laughter is critical for your health!


What have YOU found on the web this week? Do tell!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Chad Michaels! Thank you for introducing me to Drag Race, it has brought a lot of joy into my life.

Nacho Mama said...

Did you see they announced the queens for next season? I can't wait!