Saturday, January 31, 2015

VIDEO: Reading Labels, Skin Deep app & e.l.f. Review

Hello!

My last big goal for 2015 is to READ ALL THE LABELS.

Here's the video showing Kia's easy household cleanser recipe:
Here's Susannah Constantine talking about Rosehip Oil-I've tried so many night creams and even very expensive products do not do as much for my skin as simple rosehip oil. Look for it at your favorite natural foods store.

Learn more about the Skin Deep app HERE.

Get Jillian Michaels' Slim for Life HERE.

Do YOU read labels? Did what you read influence you to change the products you use? 

If you are reading this anywhere but NachoMamasBlog.com, then you are reading stolen content. This post and everything posted by me is strictly my own opinion and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Weight Watchers in any way.

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


No comments: